Sunday, January 18, 2015

Russian media claims Ukrainian SBU posted Volnovakha analysis on this blog

Lifenews (better know as Lienews) reports that the hackers Cyber-Berkut were able to steal documents that proof that Ukraine planned a provocation at Volnovakha checkpoint and that the SBU wote the analysis on my blog...

This is the original tweet from lieNews:

Here is the link to their article. This is a link to a cached article.

These are the 'documents' used:

That last document mentions the blog including the exact link to my blog, for which I say: many, many thanks!!

Some comments:




My response:

WHAT A NONSENSE!
They KNOW I started working for the CIA after I was kicked out of the Mossad!!
And they also know I GIVE ORDERS TO THE SBU and their US puppet government, NOT the other way around!
Proof? I posted the analysis FIRST and THEN I told them to translate it and post it on one of their own sites!

SO I AM OFFICIALLY OFFENDED NOW AND I DEMAND A PUBLIC RETRACTION!

Pfff, ME taking orders from the SBU...
Who do they think I am?


Original analysis.
Possible launch location for the GRAD MLRS.

You can find the Volnovakha blog in Ukrainian here.
You can find the posible launch location in Ukrainian here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive