There are important events in Ukraine BEFORE MH17 was brought down:
July 14th AN-26 brought down
- Likely area determined of Russian SAM that shot down AN-26 on July 14th
- Google Earth shows Russian BUK that shot down Ukrainian AN-26 on July 14th
- Unnoticed video of AN-26 downing confirms shot down from Russian territory.
- Google Earth shows Pantsir anti-air near Ukrainian border on August 26th
July 16th Evidence that Russia is attacking Ukraine across the border
July 17th MH17 brought down
Here are all relevant blogs about MH17:
- transport of the BUK into Ukraine.
- Conversations between Russian terrorists when they bring in the BUK that shot down MH17.
- CONFIRMED the BUK that shot down MH17 has indeed been in Donetsk
- Another photo of the MH17 BUK transport leads to the truck company
- how the Russians took down MH17
- Tapped (pro)Russian conversations confirm MH17 missile launch
- Russias Propaganda Network Lifenews BEFORE and AFTER
- CNN being compromised by Russian Propaganda News Agency
- GRAPHIC 21+ Horrible images of plane crash MH17
- Meeting the official Russian investigators of the MH17 crash site
- transport of the BUK out of Ukraine
- satellite images reveal how the BUK has been driving near the launch location
- launch location detected of missile that shot down MH17
- EXACT launch location pinpointed of MH17 missile
- EXIF data of missile launch photo confirmed
- Different weather conditions at MH17 launch and crash site
- Why RUSSIA shot down MH17 and not 'local separatists'
- Google Earth shows Russians used MH17 crash area intensively for firing MLRS
- NEW NEW NEW: interview with BUK trail photographer and SECOND photo of trail
- NEW NEW NEW: download a copy of the second BUK missile trail photo
Was a Ukrainian BUK captured?
- Google Earth shows Russia used photos from 2010 to prove its proxies captured a BUK
- Proof that Ukraine destroyed the BUKs that were (at risk to be) captured.
- President of German Intelligence and media are (AGAIN) making false statements
The single most important publication outside this blog about MH17 can be found here:
Origin of the Separatists’ Buk: A Bellingcat Investigation via @bellingcat https://t.co/SNQ064ZTCGAlthoug I would object calling it a 'separatists' BUK. It was a Russian BUK, with a Russian crew, under command of Russian officers in Russian occupied territory, with yes... some local assistance.
— Eliot Higgins (@EliotHiggins) December 22, 2014
My conclusions on who brought MH17 down:
- It was a Russian BUK with a Russian crew.
- They put the BUK close to the Russian border, so it could connect with a radar on Russian territory.
- The people who 'pushed the button' knew it was a civilian plane they were bringing down, because their equipment tells them so.
- Therefor the people who gave the order knew it too.
- It was a Russian commander who gave the order.
- Soldiers in Ukraine and their officers did not need to know about this. It was convenient if they believed it was a transport plane. Who told them it was a transport plane anyways?
- MH17 was brought down deliberately. It was not a mistake.
- To draw away attention from the fact that Russia was attacking Ukraine across the border. (If this was the intention, they succeeded in it very well!!)
- To drag Europe into a war. (Not succeeded. They are still bullying and looking for excuses to be more and more aggressive and expand their borders.)
- To clear the airspace. Previously Russia had been consequently trying to break down Ukraines air superiority. They did not want civilian airplanes in the area anymore, so they could just shoot at whatever they would see. (Succeeded in this VERY well!)
- whatever other thing might originate from a sick brain...
Post a Comment